Saturday, October 22, 2011

Seiberian Tigress


The lovely in-laws visited again last weekend. We had a great time, once again. We went for a nice walk along Diversey Harbor, which led us to the Lincoln Park Zoo.
We ended the evening with sushi and thai cuisine. Yumm!! I couldn’t have been happier!

September and October have been full of birthdays among our family and friends. I thought it would be kind of fun to embroider on a blank card and I am really happy with how it turned out!
I haven’t embroidered in a very long time and I really started to miss it. It is such a lovely technique for adding beauty in the most unexpected and overlooked places.  

Speaking of birthdays, Hubby turned 25 this month! To celebrate, we went out for a lovely brunch after church. Since he had school all day long, and I worked on his birthday, he came home to a brand new reversible cabled scarf (pictures coming soon!) and a pumpkin muffin with chai frosting, fully adorned with a birthday candle! 

Happy Birthday Baby!! Here's to 3 more quarter centuries together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment